The Touch Combo operates with a direct Wi-Fi connection to the internet and existing Wi-Fi access points. And it uses Zigbee to integrate with the full suite of Telkonet IoT devices and sensors as well as third-party IoT devices like door locks. Bluetooth is now featured for integration with BLE-technology such as panic buttons and door locks.
Building owners can control thermostats and the energy use in the building, while at the same time giving their tenants the ability to control their thermostats with their own Wi-Fi via their mobile devices. No other platform today is capable of offering this.
Touch Combo is designed for energy efficiency at university housing, senior living, and multi-family facilities, essentially all managed housing that have already invested in robust Wi-Fi infrastructure.
Light sensing also aids in accurate occupancy detection, especially at night.
It features built-in humidistat for accurate humidity sensing.
- Universally compatible across a wyde array of HVAC systems
- Built-in occupancy sensor
- Wireless communication with Telkonet’s integration server
- Built-in dry contact for door contacts, third party occupancy, DND systems and more
- Two operating modes: Independent and Integration
- Full-color glass capacitive touch flat screen
Ready to get started?
Take advantage of Telkonet’s occupancy-based HVAC and lighting control and save up to 40% on your utility bills. Our energy management platform allows you to maintain occupant comfort and realize maximum room-by-room energy savings.