- The EcoAir communicates wirelessly with the HVAC controller for a complete HVAC solution.
- Can be installed without regard for previous wiring, making it a great option for retrofit projects.
- It features a user-friendly interface.
- The EcoAir provides advanced occupancy, light, and humidity sensing for enhanced HVAC optimization.
- Two configurable soft buttons allow property owners to select the best room control options for their property (such as Heat/Cool or F° /C°).
- EcoAir is easy to install and it takes only a few minutes to complete installation.
The EcoAir acts as the occupant interface with the HVAC unit. It is typically battery-powered, so it can be installed in the optimum room location without regard for previous thermostat making it a great option for retrofit projects.
Ready to get started?
Take advantage of Telkonet’s occupancy-based HVAC and lighting control and save up to 40% on your utility bills. Our energy management platform allows you to maintain occupant comfort and realize maximum room-by-room energy savings.